This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and "Renby Ltd" the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by "Renby Ltd" when you visit certain parts of this This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Renby Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Renby Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Renby Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (www.renby.co.uk)and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.renby.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- 2. Data Collected
- Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name
- 2.2 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.3 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.4 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.5 operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- 3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Renby Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 7 days
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- 3.3 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.3.1 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.3.2 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- 4. Changes to this Policy